Lets unlock the chains of Satan, and live the life of Christ.
Military’s use propaganda or misinformation, to lie to and confuse their enemies. Satan uses the exact same tactic in his war on Christians. Ephisians 6 11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Spiritual warfare is conducted in the minds of the believer. Satan’s worst fear is for the body of Christ to know who we are, and the power and authority we have received. It’s as though he has put chains and shackles on us, to prevent us from living the life God wants us to live. How can we set ourselves free from these locks and chains? Simply by knowing and believing the word of God. John 8: 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. Jesus knew that Satan was wandering about, enslaving all that would listen to him. And the whole world has listened to his lies, even the church of God. Satan is referred to as the god of this world. 2 Corinthians 4: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. This verse indicates Satan has blinded the minds of those who listen to his lies. So we see that anyone who listens to Satan and his lies, is bound and blinded. It is extremely difficult to live any type of meaningful life in such a condition. Jesus died on the cross to win the victory against Satan and his devils, for us. Satan is as defeated as Germany or Japan in the final days of WWII. But Satan wanders about, either distracting us from our victory by the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, or by telling us we have not won, we are lowly and defeated. Therefore by either distraction, or disinformation, we live our lives to a much lesser extent then God would have us live. We need to know all the good promises of God, and proclaim them in victory!
2 Corinthians 1: 20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. All God’s promises are YES, in Jesus. If you read a promise of God, in his word, do not let Satan lie to you, and tell you it is not true. If you read you are healed, believe you are healed. If you read you can move mountains, believe you can move mountains. If you read you can heal the sick, cleanse the leper, cast out demons, and raise the dead in Jesus name, believe it! Numbers 23: 19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Lets stop believing Satan’s lies and propaganda, and believe as little children, the word of God.
- Posted in: Who we are in Christ.
- Tagged: Christ, Christian, faith, God, good news, Holy Spirit, Jesus, lies of Satan, Lord, promises of God, Religion, Trust in God
We stand strong against the kingdom of Satan! 🙂
Hi Maia, Amen! Sorry I have not responded to your comments before now, the notification icon I normally see them under did not show I had any new comments. I know where to look now. Keep up the great work!
Here is a poem I recently composed as we prepare our hearts and minds for 20 years since 9/11.
I have a testimony to share regarding how I processed the events of 9/11.
First, I would like to start by saying this. I was never born during 9/11. Given that I am a teenager who is completely blind, it was extremely hard for me to process that fateful day as a Christian, and as an American.
It was a Friday morning. September 9, 2016. Just two days before the 15th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. I have never heard of that fateful tragedy before. But, when I got out of class that morning after hearing that dreadful lecture, I could barely move from my desk. I was in complete shock. It was a huge struggle to comprehend the horrors of September 11. For three years, I would resort to going to bed at exactly eleven minutes after 9 PM as a nighty challenge. I would spend hours watching countless documentaries and films just to comprehend that terrible day. It was slowly taking a huge toll on me: emotionally, physically, and mentally. Sometimes, when I would have a conversation, almost every other word related to that day. All I could hear in my head was “9/11, 9/11, 9/11, 9/11!” It got SO bad that I would emotionally shut down in the middle of nowhere. It was a deep sense of sadness and confusion. The temptation to listen to the footage was so unbearable, I just couldn’t shy away from it. It was my last year of middle school, my last week of Winter Break. I would later hear these words ⠋ my parents: “You can only remember 9/11 on the date of the anniversary, and your “nightly test” is banned!” I was in utter disbelief. Then, as I struggle to battle my obsession, I would hear a screeching voice in the middle of the night, in my dream. “This is the end of your faith! I know that you have a deep passion for 9/11 and this world, but it is now gone forever! It’s over!” Four weeks straight!!! After weeks spent crying in the middle of the night, mom knew that I had a stronghold that I have been battling over, so she would pray for me, and encourage me to keep fighting. It was the summer of 2019, in Lower Manhattan. My prayers have finally been answered. I stood at the reflective pools of the 9/11 Memorial: in hope, and in prayer: for me, for my nation, and for this world. It was the rebirth of my patriotism: through the fires of obsession, tribulations, and confusion. It is the revelation of sin’s darkest secrets. It was the revelation of me, a child of God, standing in the realm of Satan (the world). We were never in the United States. I will never forget the very words of my mother as I worked to overcome my obsession. “You need to stay strong, and keep the faith! You are letting the Devil win you over. Trust in God!” If it hadn’t been for the love and determination of my mother, I don’t think I would ever have received this revelation, or be in the place I wanted to be. She knew that God was trying to uncover a revelation of what I had been called to do as a believer: to SHINE! To be the light in the shadow of darkness! To be an agent of love, hope, and encouragement in the face of tribulation. To be a helping hand in the face of tragedy. To be a positive contributor to the good work that God was doing for others through nourishment and determination. And Satan did not want me to discover this truth!! We are called to be a positive influence on others. Patriotism is not a competition. It’s a demonstration of our faith and walking with Christ! I know it can be very difficult to fathom a great wound that has been inflicted by the flames of suffering. But, you are never alone!
Now, as a 16-year-old, I commemorate 9/11 through prayer, reflections, and through acts of kindness towards others. It is not just for 9/11, but every day. Although I still have a deep spiritual connection to 9/11, I express this through my Godly walk, my passion for Christ, and through the spirit of kindness, hope, and positivity. My obsession may have left, but the connection will stay there for many years to come. It is my faith in Jesus that sheds light in the face of darkness.
If you ever find yourself struggling to get through a dark season, here is a short prayer.
O Satan! O, Punisher of Man! I confess with my mouth, and believe in my heart that you shall not prevail! You will rule my beloved nation only to meet your demise. You seek to destroy me with your vicious fires. But, you shall burn in them for eternity! You stole the lightbulb from my eyes, but you shall not steal the lightbulb from my soul. I believe that Christ will bless me with a thousand lightbulbs. In Christ, I will only double the amount of light that shines from these bulbs.
You are nothing to me, o Satan! Nothing but a spoiled, rotten little idiot! I shall not be defined by your plans, o bully! I will not be bigger than my Savior, but I am bigger than you. I am bigger than you, o foolish devil!
O, idiot, o Satan! Say hello to my redemption, and goodbye to your reign! I am free! Free at last! Free with Christ! Saved with Christ! Shining with Christ! Amen!
Also, check out this powerful testimon of a former atheist’s conversion to Christ. His name is Alan DiDio, and he also had an encounter with Satan.
https://youtu.be/YNe2f2JQV7M, link, https://youtu.be/YNe2f2JQV7M
Hi Maia, Thanks for sharing your poem! When I get bogged down, thinking a bout the evil in the world. I remember Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
I would like to clarify the symbolism in the poem I just shared with you.
This poem features a lot of symbolism that is typiclly represented throughout the prophetic books of Scripture. Three of these include a lion, a bear, and a beast. While these figures present similar characteristics, they do not represent the same entity.
1. The hand is associated with power, dominion, and honor. For example, the hand of God is used to represent His power, authority, and will over the Earth and other dimensions of the universe. Thus, the title speaks volumes of the environment of the scenery. Given this piece was written in the setting following the 9/11 attacks, the hand (of Satan) represents evil, destruction, calamity, and turmoil.
2. The gate covered in dust and sulfur represents the Twin Towers during the early stages of the attack.
3. We are then introduced to a lion with ten heads and six horns. The “ten” and the “six” reprensent the crafty plans of the wicked (in this case, the hijackers.) The lion then proceeds to use his wings to skin the flesh of its prey. Given these characteristics, the lion represents the first plane that crashed into the North Tower on 9/11. It also signifies the heart of a violent, clever spirit.
4. The angel flying with a vile, filthy beast represents the second plane that crashed into the South Tower. The beast defiling the “sacred place” represents the falling of the towers.
5. The fumes of iniquity represents the smoke and the debris arising from the towers. It also represents man living in the pleasure of their own sin (the lustst of the flesh.)
6. The pale horse is an allusion to the four horsemen in the book of Revelations, which is symbolic of death. In this poem, the pale horse represents the deceased victims of 9/11.
7. New York City is widely recognized as The Big Apple. Thus, the rotten apple is another symbol of death. It also resresents a land in ruin and destrution.
8. We are introduced to a murderous bear. He has sharp teeth, black claws, and red, demonic eyes. He also has a very loud and grotesque voice, much like a screeching and condescending tone. Thus, the bear is symbolic of Satan.
9. The woman appears to be a messenger of God. She presents us a message of hope for those who mourning this solemn occasion. The woman starts with a lamentation, describing the nature of this great tragedy, and senses the presence of evil (particularly Satan himself). According to the messenger, Satan’s “stench is so great, it clogs the lungs of his foes.” He tainted the mighty land that God has created for His glorious purpose. The messenger then makes an indirect reference to the first three verses of James 1, which describes the faithful servant’s response to tribulation. I believe this is a very important message that the Christian community can ponder on this 9/11.
“Behold, the Lord will right what is wrong, and rewrite what is right,
And rebuild your statutes in the face of your brokenness.
For the sacred Scriptures saith unto the peoples,
You shall endure troubles, for endurance brings character;
And with character comes a seed that produces fresh fruit.
May the King of the Nations rebuke thee, o murderous brute,
Lest ye perish into the hottest flames!
Create in man a door that leads to salvation.
Holy, holy, holy is the lamb, who is Jesus Christ!”
You know how I have been sending you some of my works throughout the past few months? This just goes to show you what lies ddep within my soul. As a blind teenager who has experienced the hand of God and the deception of Satan, my greatest desire is not only to share the Gospel. My greatest desire is for me to encourage others who are going through tough times, in hopes of freeing many souls from the hand of Satan! This includes YOU and your children! 2021 has truly been a very challenging year for all of us, and I pray that God will continue to help me accomplish this beautiful mission.
Here is my blog post which discusses Satan’s strategy against your mind.
I pray that we will continue to embrace our freedom in Christ!
Hi Maia, Thank you. I enjoyed The spirit realm and the mystery of the mind. Perfect love casts out fear.